Monday, September 24, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge

So October is only a week away, which means Halloween is right around the corner. Halloween happens to be my favorite holiday because you get to dress up and do scary/fun things throughout the night. So in order for me to be in tiptop shape for Halloween I am going to do the 30 day challenge, this challenge will be very strict challenge consisting of 100% healthy nutritious meals and daily workouts. I want to share my experience daily on my blog and the final post on October 30th will be a picture of my results.

The main goal, for this upcoming series on my blog, is to motivate and show people that anyone can get in shape if they just apply themselves. All of the posts will be about what I ate throughout the day and what workout(s) I did during the day.
If anyone is interested in doing this challenge with me, I am more than happy to have you join in!

The tools you will need:
Nike Training Club (iPhone users)
Access to gym equipment
Blender
Oven/Grill

I will post another blog in a few days about what food items you will need for this challenge and I will also compose a weekly grocery list as well. I hope some of you join in with me for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment